Thursday, June 28, 2007

Darren & Candy Photo Session

This is why I love photography . It is what helps us remember special times in life.
The other day I had a photo shoot with my friends Darren and Candy. I walked away reminded of why I have such a passion for photography. Darren and Candy have been together many years . Within a few minutes of the session I noticed the way Darren looked at Candy. I was so moved by this because to me it was as if he was in love for the first time. I have known this couple for 9 years and go to church with them, yet it was in the photo session that I saw their feelings for each like never before. It is what makes a photographer love what they do. You are able to capture a memory that someone can look back on and feel all over again . I am a amateur photographer and have so much to learn. There are times I feel that learning about photography is so challenging that I will never be able to comprehend it all. Then I have a experience like the other evening and know that I can't give up. I just wanted to say thanks to them for letting me capture their love. Darren, you reminded me why I have to continue pressing on until I reach the goals I have for myself as a photographer. I wish you both a long and happy life together.
Donna

2 comments:

Dana S. said...

That is truly awesome! I love Candy like a sister and have known her since we were kids. She and Darren have worked very hard,in every way, for the happiness in their lives.God has blessed them!!

Donna said...

Donna

Someone once said a picture is worth a thousand words...........their lives are filled with the blessings of God and is obvious by their love for one another............thanks for doing such a beautiful job............these are two very special people and you have truly captured it in your photos.............

Ramona Ramirez ( Candy's Mom)